Turing Internship Network Spring 2021 scheme is now Open!
9 February 2021
- Be a current doctoral student enrolled in a UK-based university
- Be studying for a PhD that heavily uses methods or concepts from mathematics, statistics, data science, computer science, AI, ethics and/ or technology
- Be in the active phase of your studies - that is, you should have already finished your first year of project work (that excludes any taught time, such as a MRes year)
- Be able to pause your studies for the entire duration of the interns
- Have significant programming experience and be confident in using relevant packages and toolboxes for the internship requirements. Most internships require knowledge of Python, however that may not always apply
- Have the right to work in the UK full-time
- For certain internships, being a British Citizen is a requirement
Please also note that candidates should apply through the Turing application portal as per the below email and info on the relevant webpage. Candidates should discuss the possibility of carrying out an internship with their supervisor(s) and/or host university department. Undertaking an internship will involve pausing PhD studies for the entire duration of the internship.
Queries should be directed to InternshipNetwork@turing.ac.uk but if needed, candidates can also contact Megan Liddle (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they have questions.
Updated by: Michal Filus